Wednesday, December 2, 2009

In time for the Holidays!

I seem to never find the time to blog anymore! I am so busy with new clients, moving to a new studio, and preparing for not only the Holidays, but the next bridal show in January that I have just let my poor little blog dwindle down to mere nothingness.

I've had some fantastic weddings in 2010 and some big changes to my company! Just as a reminder, our current studio will be relocating to the Park South shopping center in Colonial Heights in January 2010! The studio is complete with a designated consultation area, an office, and almost 2000 sq. feet of shooting space! I cannot WAIT to get there. On a sadder note, we are saying farewell to our fabulous pink room inspired by pop icon, Lady GaGa.



If you would like to book this session, please contact me ASAp as we have VERY VERY limited dates available for this shoot.

Finally, I wanted to take a minute and show you guys my little pet project of the day. I have been getting inquires about gift cards and if you know me, I have to make the whole ordeal a project. So, with out further ado, behold, the sexiest gift cards I have ever seen:



If you would like to purchase a gift card for someone you love, please send me an email. The cards are custom made in any dollar amount and any shoot type.

Happy Holidays to everyone! I promise to not be a stranger to my blog in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment