Friday, April 30, 2010

Americana











Tonite, I had the amazing opportunity to photograph 2 shoots I have wanted to do for so long and combine them into ONE amazing session.

My idea was that there are these "old school" kind of romantic things---picnics and carnivals. they both go hand in hand with summer, spring, and sometimes fall.

I got very lucky that the carnival was in town this week. It's just a very small carnival with maybe about 20 rides total outside our local mall. It worked out perfectly for some amazing photos of Jenny and Brandon.

This worked especially well for them because they are the "all american" couple. I don't know what it is about these two, but they are seriously in love and totally silly and goofy. I was fortunate to have them walk into my studio and book me!

No comments:

Post a Comment