Monday, June 28, 2010

Amanda and Ricky are nothing but smiles!








If there were a photo of a person in the dictionary to define the word happy, it would showcase Amanda! I swear I think this girl probably sleeps with a gorgeous smile on her face...

Words can't express how grateful I am to both Amanda and Ricky for inviting me to be a part of their wedding. I fell in love with Amanda when I first met her, then again at her bridal shoot and at her wedding, I was just beside myself with how welcoming both her and Ricky were, but also both families. I truly felt like I was part of the family and that made my job of photographing these two spectacular people incredibly easy.

Needless to say, the images are with out saying, some of the most breathtaking photos I have ever shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment