Monday, January 24, 2011

What if....

A good friend of mine had a strange dream that I had a wedding....that my husband and I decided to renew our vows and she had this crazy notion that if I planned a wedding I would be wearing a cape and so would everyone else. After considering this for a minute, I thought it would be a really fun idea if I planned my own wedding here on my blog and shared my ideas and things I would do. The crazy part is that I have NO idea what I would even do if I planned my own wedding! So....here goes nothing....

First thing I would pick would be my dress. For me, an entire wedding is based on the brides gown.

Dress A: Anyone who knows me knows I love Christo's wedding dresses. I love texture and a flowey feel to fabric, or something architectural. I like this dress because There is so much movement in the gown that it wont feel stiff. This dress would be in my top 5 dresses to try on.

No comments:

Post a Comment