Monday, May 9, 2011

Erin and Brad: Wedding at Sunday Park: Virginia Wedding Photography

Erin and Brad are one amazing couple.

I was able to work with them through out their engagement, bridal, and wedding day coverage. I could not have asked for a more cooperative and enthusiastic couple!

Sometimes, I get sidetracked by something...and I have to go and shoot it or I go nuts!
At Erin's wedding, we had a mad moment of inspiration....well, more than one mad moment, but the big one occurred right dead smack in the middle of the family formal portraits!

I was taking photos, when all of the sudden I looked behind me and the most beautiful sky was lurking in the distance with a bunch of sail boats docked on the beach. I grabbed Erin and Brad and said WE HAVE TO GO NOW! I was so excited I got goosebumps and giddy and almost broke down and did the funky chicken (which NO ONE EVER wants to see!).

What resulted from the mad dash was a collection of gorgeous images like this:









Of course, then there were all the pretty details!














No comments:

Post a Comment